Monday, March 18, 2013

Google to Remove Google Reader


Was announced that Google will remove Google Reader in July 2013.

This news will have the most affect on my internet experience in the last 5 years as Google Reader is my best source of getting news in a fast way.

I am really disappointed with this and for me its one of the first times Google is not being honest with us in telling us about its products.

I would guess the main reason is that they want people to move to Google+ type information feeds and one of the main stumbling blocks for Google people are that they are still using Google reader.

No sure what I will do but will wait until June to Decide

Anyway thanks Google for providing such a great free service and a big factor in my internet experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home