Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blog Update - URL’s gone missing from Google

My main referrer for the last two weeks “Eddie Gurrero” has been lost by Google. I am not sure what is happening with the rankings as they keep on changing every day

I am starting to run out of ideas for content. Last two episodes of PTI and BBC was not worth commenting on.

Bravenet website was not able to load xml files so contemplated purchasing a website from some web hosting companies. Ended giving my credit card details but finally changed my mind and tested the loading an xml file with Yahoo geocities site but was still not able to active the sitemap. Still weighing up my options if I am going to try the blog on web hosting

Still averaging around 100 unique hits but that will drop after losing some URL,

Don’t understand how I can have such good rankings for the topics I like bloggin on but not getting many hits.

Following chinese proverb the weakest ink lasts longer than the strongest memory. I have started documenting all my trials in Microsoft Excel

Search engines make up 30% of the traffic and of the searches 75% comes from google.

2 Comments:

Blogger George said...

I have created a website to test sitemap and link all posts this this blog so that no post gets lost in the indexes.

link to all posts in really

If you think the above is unethical I am happy to argue

3:44 pm  
Blogger George said...

have included a new blog to add all wrestling information that I can link to

10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home